Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Honeywell Salisbury™ Class 2 High-Voltage Lineman's Gloves - 14 in.
Click to view available options
- Class 2 electrical insulating gloves constructed of natural rubber
- Flexible material allows workers to easily handle small, delicate parts
- Contrasting inner/outer colors for quick identification of cuts and tears when gloves are inflated or stretched
- Gloves meet or exceed all requirements of ANSI/ASTM D120 and IEC 60903
- Maximum use voltage: 17,000 V AC (when worn with leather glove protectors)
|Certifications/Compliance||ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 2, Type I|
|Certifications/Compliance (Europe)||IEC 60903|
|Product Type||Lineman's Gloves|
|For Use With (Application)||Electrical Utility Work, Shock Protection|
|Glove Cuff Style||Straight|
|Length (English)||14 in.|
|Length (Metric)||35.5 cm|
|Show More Show Less|