PIP™ CleanTeam™ Seamless Knit Nylon/Copper Fiber ESD Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Grip
Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) fiber yarns blended with low lint nylon reduce static build-up on the glove's surface for improved performance in electronics assembly. Polyurethane coating on the palm provides a secure grip in dry or slightly oily conditions.
- Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) fiber yarns blended with low lint nylon
- Reduced static build-up on the glove's surface for improved performance in electronics assembly
- Polyurethane coating on the palm and fingers enhances grip in dry or slightly oily conditions
- Electrical Surface Resistivity (ASTM D 257:2007): Below 7.5 x 107
- Seamless knit construction enhances dexterity and tactility
|Nylon, Copper Fiber|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok