Thermo Scientific Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 96-Well Plates
Choose from four binding surfaces for reliable and reproducible results in colormetric assays.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 456537
Choose from four binding surfaces for reliable and reproducible results in colormetric assays with Thermo Scientific Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 96-Well Plates, which feature Thermo Scientific Nunc, Immulon and Microtiter clear plates that are ideal for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays.
96-Well Solid Plates
- Clear polystyrene
- Choice of four surfaces for optimal binding
- Alphanumerically labeled rows and columns
- PolySorp, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- Medisorp and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- MaxiSorp, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- MultiSorp are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins
Please note that availability may vary by country. 467320, 456537, 460984 and 439454 include certificate.