Thermo Scientific™ Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 96-Well Plates
Choose from four binding surfaces of these 96-well plates for reliable and reproducible results in colormetric assays.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 95029330
Choose from four binding surfaces for reliable and reproducible results in colormetric assays with Thermo Scientific™ Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 96-Well Plates, which feature Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™, Immulon™ and Microtiter™ clear plates that are ideal for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays.
96-Well Solid Plates:
- Clear polystyrene
- Choice of four surfaces for optimal binding
- Alphanumerically labeled rows and columns
- Thermo Scientific PolySorp, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) are for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.
- Thermo Scientific Medisorp and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules.
- Thermo Scientific MaxiSorp, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays.
- Thermo Scientific MultiSorp is very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins.
Please note that availability may vary by country. 467320, 456537, 460984 and 439454 include certificate
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok