Fisherbrand Graduated Glass Bottle Beakers with Black Phenolic Pulp/Tin Foil Cap
Clear Glass Boston Round Bottles are excellent general use bottles ideal for when content integrity and sample or product visibility is important.
Graduated Medium Rounds are excellent multipurpose containers for use with biological and pathological specimens, but can also be used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents. These clear (flint) glass bottles are designed with a slight shoulder for easy pouring and handling. The wide mouth facilitates easy mixing, handling, and transfer of contents. Graduated in both milliliters and ounces.
Clear Graduated Glass Bottles
- Graduated in both milliliters and ounces
- For use with biological and pathological specimens, but can also be used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents
- Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents; clear (flint) glass is appropriate when visibility is important but protection from UV rays is not necessary
- Designed with a slight shoulder for easy pouring and handling
- Wide mouth facilitates easy mixing, handling, and transfer of contents
- Offer good chemical, impact, and temperature resistance and are typically used with solids and powders
- Plastic screw caps with pulp/tin-foil liners have strong resistance to hydro-carbons, alcohols, ketones and oils, but are not recommended for acids and alkalis
|Bottle, Graduated, Graduated Medium Round Bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok