Fisherbrand Clear Graduated Glass Bottles with Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Cap
Multipurpose containers for use with biological and pathological specimens. Fisherbrand Clear Graduated Glass Bottles with Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps can also be used for storing industrial laboratory chemicals and reagents.
- Graduated in both milliliters and ounces
- Clear (flint) glass bottles are designed with a slight shoulder for easy pouring and handling
- Wide mouth facilitates easy mixing, handling, and transfer of contents
White Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps
- Polypropylene Caps are known for good impact strength, durability, cost effectiveness, thermal resistance, and pliability
- Caps are autoclavable
- Liner is made of a vinyl coating applied to high density polyethylene coated paper and then it is laminated to pulpboard
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok