Thermo Scientific Clear VOA Glass Vials with 0.060in. Septa
Optimized for automation, these vials feature a thinner septum that is easier to puncture, and is permanently bonded to the cap to prevent unseating during analysis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific T1360040
Optimized for automation, Thermo Scientific Clear VOA Vials with Septa Cap feature a thinner septum that is easier to puncture, and is permanently bonded to the cap to prevent unseating from the sealing surface when punctured during analysis. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Clear vial designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment
- Available in the standard 40mL size
- Open-top white polypropylene cap bonded with 0.060in. thin PTFE-lined silicone septum
- Septum permanently bonded to the cap for secure sealing
- Optimized for use with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use. Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help protect vials from breakage; overpack required for shipping.
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as certified vials and come with all the features of certified vials, but vials are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed vials are economically packaged glass-to-glass in a shrink-wrapped tray and are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process.
|Clear VOA Vial|
|Cap with bonded septum|
|40mL Amber vial with closed top premium pack certified|
|Type 1 glass|