Thermo Scientific I-Chem Clear VOA Glass Vials with Closed-Top Cap
Thermo Scientific Clear VOA Vials with Closed Cap are designed for EPA volatile organic analysis (VOA).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C2260020
Thermo Scientific Clear VOA Vials with Closed Cap are designed for EPA volatile organic analysis (VOA). Closed-top vials for VOA sampling when a pierceable septa closure is not needed. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Clear vial designed for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Choose from 20mL or 40mL sizes
- Closed-top white polypropylene cap with PTFE-faced silicone liner bonded to the cap for a secure seal
- Directly compatible with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use. Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help protect vials from breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as Certified vials and come with all the features of
Certified vials, but vials are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed vials are economically packaged glass-to-glass in a shrink-wrapped tray and are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process.
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic an|
|Closed cap with Silicone liner|
|I-Chem 20mL Vial clear closed top processed|
|Glass (Type I)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok