Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Filtered 384-Format Pipette Tips
Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ 384-format pipette tips are designed for 384-format microplate applications, in conjunction with the E1-ClipTip electronic pipettes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 94420073
Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ 384-format pipette tips are designed for 384-format microplate applications, in conjunction with the E1-ClipTip electronic pipettes. Featuring an innovative ‘snap and seal’ tip attachment mechanism, the pipette tips ensure a light force with a secure tip attachment, enabling greater efficiency and confidence in your work.
- All ClipTip 384-format tips feature a ‘Snap and Seal’ tip attachment mechanism that ensures light force and secure tip attachment
- Each tip has incorporated small protrusions that snap on the tip fitting flange of the pipette
- Ideal for 384-format microplate applications
- Filtered tips are ideal for sensitive assays, such as PCR, and with critical samples to prevent cross-contaminations
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
Versatile Tip Range
- 96-format volumes: 12.5, 20, 50, 200, 300, 1000 and 1250 μL
- 384-format volumes: 12.5, 30 and 125μL
- Extended lenght tips available for volumes 12.5 and 300 μL allowing for better reach with specific labware consumables
- Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color code of the F1-ClipTip and E1-ClipTip pipette with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert
Availability may vary by country.
|ClipTip 384 12.5 Ext, Filtered, Sterile, Rack|
|10 x 384 tips/rack|
|384-Format Microplate, E1-ClipTip™ Electronic Pipette|
|Sterile & PCR Ready|
|Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip™, Thermo Scientific™ F1-ClipTip™|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok