Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Filtered 384-Format Pipette Tips
Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ 384-format pipette tips are designed for 384-format microplate applications, in conjunction with the E1-ClipTip electronic pipettes.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 94420153
Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ 384-format pipette tips are designed for 384-format microplate applications, in conjunction with the E1-ClipTip electronic pipettes. Featuring an innovative ‘snap and seal’ tip attachment mechanism, the pipette tips ensure a light force with a secure tip attachment, enabling greater efficiency and confidence in your work.Key Features:
- ClipTip pipette tips feature 'clips' that lock tips in place and forms a complete seal
- Each time ClipTip pipette tips are on, they are sealed and will not loosen regardless of application pressure
- ClipTip tip is clipped securely on the F1-ClipTip pipette with a light touch by eliminating the frustration of banging tips on your pipette
- Every ClipTip pipette tip utilizes low retention technology to enable maximium sample recover
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
- ClipTip reload system uses recycled components and 30% less plastic
Versatile Tip Range
- Choose from five sizes: 20, 50, 200, 300 and 1000μL
- Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color of the F1-ClipTip pipette plunger cap with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert
Availability may vary by country.
|ClipTip 384 125, Filtered, Sterile, Rack|
|10 x 384 tips/rack|
|384-Format Microplate, E1-ClipTip™ Electronic Pipette|
|Sterile & PCR Ready|
|Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip™|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok