Thermo Scientific ClipTip Pipette Tips
Ensure a secure seal for every sample. A unique, innovative interlocking technology ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 94410050
Ensure a secure seal for every sample. Thermo Scientific ClipTip Pipette Tips provide a secure seal for every sample with a unique and innovative interlocking technology that ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force. Achieve newfound confidence knowing that once attached, your tips are locked firmly in place, and will not loosen or fall off regardless of application pressure. The innovative three interlocking clip design ensures the tip is held securely on the F1-ClipTip pipette until and only until it is released.Key Features:
- ClipTip pipette tips feature 'clips' that lock tips in place and forms a complete seal
- Each time ClipTip pipette tips are on, they are sealed and will not loosen regardless of application pressure
- ClipTip tip is clipped securely on the F1-ClipTip pipette with a light touch by eliminating the frustration of banging tips on your pipette
- Every ClipTip pipette tip utilizes low retention technology to enable maximium sample recover
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
- ClipTip reload system uses recycled components and 30% less plastic
Versatile Tip Range
- Choose from five sizes: 20, 50, 200, 300 and 1000µL
- Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color of the F1-ClipTip pipette plunger cap with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert
Availability may vary by country.
|ClipTip 384 12.5, nonsterile|
|E1-ClipTip electronic pipette|
|10 x 384/Rack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok