Thermo Scientific ClipTip Filtered 384 Format Pipette Tips
Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip 384-format pipette tips are designed for 384-format microplate applications, in conjunction with the E1-ClipTip electronic pipettes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 94420103
Thermo Scientific ClipTip 384-format pipette tips are designed for 384-format microplate applications, in conjunction with the E1-ClipTip electronic pipettes. Featuring an innovative ‘snap and seal’ tip attachment mechanism, the pipette tips ensure a light force with a secure tip attachment, enabling greater efficiency and confidence in your work.Key Features:
- ClipTip pipette tips feature 'clips' that lock tips in place and forms a complete seal
- Each time ClipTip pipette tips are on, they are sealed and will not loosen regardless of application pressure
- ClipTip tip is clipped securely on the F1-ClipTip pipette with a light touch by eliminating the frustration of banging tips on your pipette
- Every ClipTip pipette tip utilizes low retention technology to enable maximium sample recover
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
- ClipTip reload system uses recycled components and 30% less plastic
Versatile Tip Range
- Choose from five sizes: 20, 50, 200, 300 and 1000µL
- Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color of the F1-ClipTip pipette plunger cap with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert
Availability may vary by country.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip, Thermo Scientific™ F1-ClipTip|
|ClipTip 384 30, Racked, Filter, Sterile|
|Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.