CMC Rescue Lifelines and Rope
Featuring the optimum balance of strength, handling, and durability with minimum sheath slippage
Manufacturer: CMC Rescue 273210
- 100% nylon kernmantle rescue rope offers excellent knotability and provides a high level of control when used with a descent control device
- Weight/100 ft; 7 lb. 2 oz. (3.2kg)
- Diameter: 13.5mm (0.5 in.)
- NFPA 1983 Ratings: General use
- 3 SIGMA MBS: 40 KN (8992 lbf).
3 sigma is a statistical method for reporting minimum breaking strength (MBS) that provides a 99.87% certainty of the result. NFPA 1983 and several other standards have adopted it. CMC Rescue uses the 3 sigma method whenever possible.
|Descent control device|
|UL, NFPA 1983|