CMC Rescue Lifelines and Rope
Featuring the optimum balance of strength, handling, and durability with minimum sheath slippage
Manufacturer: CMC Rescue 273220
- 100% nylon kernmantle rescue rope offers excellent knotability and provides a high level of control when used with a descent control device
- Weight/100 ft; 7 lb. 2 oz. (3.2kg)
- Diameter: 13.5mm (0.5 in.)
- NFPA 1983 Ratings: General use
- 3 SIGMA MBS: 40 KN (8992 lbf).
3 sigma is a statistical method for reporting minimum breaking strength (MBS) that provides a 99.87% certainty of the result. NFPA 1983 and several other standards have adopted it. CMC Rescue uses the 3 sigma method whenever possible.
|UL, NFPA 1983|
|Descent control device|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok