Exceptionally comfortable, even when used for a shoulder lift.
- Multiple tie-in pointsANSI-rated fall arrest point, shoulder lift points and a front waist D-ring for comfortable rappels
- Vest keeps shoulder straps organized for easy donning; made of blue mesh with improved breathability
- Hand grip added to back for assisting wearer out of tight spaces
- Harness has radio pocket and multitool or cell phone pocket
- Molded waist padding with lumbar support and breathable D3 cloth for increased comfort
- Redesigned buckle system and CMC Web Keepers provide ease of adjustment while keeping padding in place
Attachment points: dorsal, front waist, rear waist, sternal, shoulders
Not for use in high-impact fall situations. Maximum free-fall distance is 6 ft. (4 ft. in California).
Weight: 6 lb. 5 oz. (2.9kg).
UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Class III and ANSI Z359.1.
|For confined space operations, heavy rescue and USAR incidents|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok