Fisherbrand Gel Packs
Fisherbrand Soft Gel Packs are an ideal alternative to wet or dry ice, providing reliable refrigeration for the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, and laboratory products
- Packs use a +30°F formulation
- Non-toxic & non-caustic
- Generally used for one-way shipment
- Low cost
- Made in the USA
- Solid when frozen, not flexible
- FDA compliant
- Gel is non-toxic, food safe
- Place in freezer up to 72 hours before they are frozen and ready to use
- Recycling: outer bag can be recycled, gel may be disposed as normal waste.
- Ideal for shipments and packaging where variable height tolerances are acceptable as this formulation does tend to have irregular expansion during the freezing process.
Case quantity only 72 per case
Warranty and Services
Warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
|Outer Layer: Metalized PET laminated to PE, Middle Layer: Open Cell PU Foam, Inner Layer: White LDPE (FDA approved for incidental food contact).|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok