Masterflex Industrial Correlated Aluminum Flowmeter
Provides liquid or gas flow readings at capacity levels to 0.48gpm of water while maintaining an accuracy of ±5% of full scale.
- 65mm correlated/calibrated
- Without valve
- Ranges: Air, 5cc to 58L/min.; water, 0.025cc to 1.8L/min.
- The 65mm borosilicate glass tube has fused-on ceramic scale and is enclosed in a unitized holder
- Precision taper of tube and integral float guides ensure float fidelity
- One-piece aluminum frame assures maximum meter protection and safety in industrial applications
- With tungsten carbide float, front shield with 1.5X magnification for more accurate readings
- Float/scale correlation symbol and reading edge instructions are screened on the scale window; includes calibration table for air and water.
Certificate indicating instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST available on request. Call your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for details.
|±5% Full Scale|
|176 to 1866mL/min.|
|NIST traceable; Certificate indicating instrument traceability to standards provided by NIST™ available on request.|
|6082 to 58,500mL/min.|
|1/8 in. FNPT|
|0.25% of scale reading|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok