Cole Parmer Masterflex Peroxide-Cured Silicone L/S Precision Pump Tubing
Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex? pump with this silicone pump tubing. Masterflex? Peroxide-Cured Silicone L/S? Precision Pump Tubing provides accurate, repeatable flow. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food applications.
- Manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match L/S pump heads, ensuring accurate, repeatable flow and long tubing life
- Pump tubing is factory-tested and optically inspected to provide the best performance from your peristaltic pump
- Greater physical compression capability
- Economical, longer tubing life
- Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic.
- Odorless and nontoxic; no taste imparted to transported fluids
- Resists fungus growth, weather, ozone, corona, radiation
- Excellent compression strength (L/S 15 and L/S 24 have greatest compression strength)
- Soft, translucent material
- Potential outgassing of peroxide products
- Temperature Range: -58° to 446°F (-50° to 230°C)
|USP Class VIFDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Exceeds 3A sanitary standards European Pharmacopoeia (EP)|
|1.7 to 1000mL/min.|
|CO2: 25,147, O2: 4715, N2: 2284|
|-50 to 230°C|
|Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food application|
|-58 to 446°F|
|29 ft. Water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok