Cole Parmer Masterflex L/S Platinum-Cured Silicone Precision Tubing
Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex? pump with this silicone pump tubing. Masterflex? L/S? Platinum-Cured Silicone Precision Tubing provides accurate, repeatable flow. Ideal for Pharmaceutical, biotech, peristaltic pumping and food applications.
DescriptionMasterflex L/S pump tubing is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our L/S pump heads, ensuring accurate, repeatable flow and long tubing life. Our pump tubing is factory-tested and optically inspected to provide the best performance from your peristaltic pump.
- Fewer potential leachables
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Odorless and nontoxic, with no taste imparted to transported fluids
- Resistant to fungus growth, weather, ozone, corona and radiation
- Smoother surface than peroxide-cured silicone for reduced protein binding
- Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic
|USP Class VIFDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Exceeds 3A sanitary standards European Pharmacopoeia (EP)|
|3.8 to 2300mL/min.|
|CO2: 25,147, O2: 4715, N2: 2284|
|-50 to 230°C|
|Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food application|
|-58 to 446°F|
|21.9 ft. Water|