Cole Parmer Masterflex L/S Platinum-Cured Silicone Precision Tubing
Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex? pump with this silicone pump tubing. Masterflex? L/S? Platinum-Cured Silicone Precision Tubing provides accurate, repeatable flow. Ideal for Pharmaceutical, biotech, peristaltic pumping and food applications.
DescriptionMasterflex L/S pump tubing is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our L/S pump heads, ensuring accurate, repeatable flow and long tubing life. Our pump tubing is factory-tested and optically inspected to provide the best performance from your peristaltic pump.
- Fewer potential leachables
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Odorless and nontoxic, with no taste imparted to transported fluids
- Resistant to fungus growth, weather, ozone, corona and radiation
- Smoother surface than peroxide-cured silicone for reduced protein binding
- Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic
|USP Class VIFDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Exceeds 3A sanitary standards European Pharmacopoeia (EP)|
|0.21 to 130mL/min.|
|CO2: 25,147, O2: 4715, N2: 2284|
|-50 to 230°C|
|Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping and food application|
|-58 to 446°F|
|29 ft. Water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok