- Supports library preparation from polyadenylated RNA in ∼4.5 hours.
- The protocol generates one fragment per transcript, resulting in accurate gene expression values.
- Sequences obtained are close to the 3’ ends of the transcripts, so the kit is suitable for varying-quality
- RNA samples, including formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples.
- The majority of inserts are greater than 75 bp in size, corresponding to final library fragment sizes ≥200 bp.
- Multiplexing of libraries can be carried out using up to 96 single-indexed primers.
- For convenience, the Collibri 3’ mRNA Library Prep Kit provides color-coded components for visual tracking of library preparation progress.
- Inert dyes in the reagents provide visual confirmation of additions and mixing, but do not interfere with enzymatic reactions and do not compromise library prep and sequencing results.
|Illumina NGS instruments|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok