Invitrogen Collibri Stranded RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina Systems
Invitrogen Collibri Stranded RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina Systems is designed for robust construction of cDNA libraries for strand-specific RNA sequencing on Illumina next-generation sequencing (NGS) systems.
$1098.00 - $3890.00
Kit brings together the superior features of SuperScript IV Reverse Transcriptase, Dynabeads magnetic particles, and Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase, enabling users to obtain high-quality sequencing-ready libraries
Prep Kit offers:
- Short, automation-friendly workflow. mRNA can be converted to sequencing-ready library within 4.5 hours.
- Inert dyes in the reagents that make it possible to see the progress of library generation without any negative effect on library quality
- Uniform transcript coverage and high transcript detection sensitivity
- High sensitivity of differential gene expression detectio
- >98% strand specificity
- Efficient detection of non-coding RNA
- Designed for fast and convenient library preparation targeting insert sizes of ~150 bp for mRNA or whole transcriptome libraries with sample inputs of 125 ng of mRNA-enriched or ribo-depleted RNA. Single-tube adapter ligation and reverse transcription reactions, as well as magnetic bead-based library purification steps, enable completion of the entire workflow in approximately 4.5 hours. The kit is suitable for various quality RNA samples, including FFPE samples
- For maximum convenience, visual cues of process integrity are included throughout the library prep workflow. Monitor progress of library generation using visual feedback from dyes in critical reagents. The reaction mix changes color in response to the addition of critical components at each step to ensure that library preparation has the highest chance of success. The inert dyes do not interfere with enzymatic reactions and do not compromise sequencing results.
- Full-length Illumina-compatible adaptors are introduced by PCR amplification using Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase to construct single-indexed libraries compatible with single-read or paired-end sequencing. The Collibri Stranded RNA Library Prep Kit contains 24 or 96 single-indexed barcoded PCR primers (i7) pre-mixed with a universal i5 primer that enables multiplexing of up to 96 libraries. Optimized cleanup steps efficiently remove residual primers and adapter/primer dimers while preserving high library yields.
- A related product, the Collibri™ Library Quantification Kit is recommended for qPCR-based quantification of libraries before proceeding to sequencing.
- Gene expression studies
- Alternative splicing analysis
- Non-coding RNA detection and discovery
- Gene fusion detection
- Detection of transcript isoforms
|Illumina NGS instruments|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok