Fisherbrand Complete Plumbing Assemblies for Lab Workstations
Fisherbrand Complete Plumbing Assemblies are furnished complete for Lab Workstations. Designed specifically for use in the laboratory environment.
- Service turret is color coded base on service
- Service turret is a 135° degreet turret with one polished chrome valve with a brass floating cone and integral brass seat.
- Service turrets provide metering control of laboratory gases at pressures up to 60 PSI.
- System service hoses carry services from the overhead service panel through the upright of the table and to the shank of the fixture. Hoses extend 48 in. above the workstation
- System service hoses are color coded reinforced PVC
- Male Quick connect: double end shut off plugs have an internal valve that shuts off flow when uncoupled
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Color Coded Yellow|
|Male quick connect, system hose and service turret|
|Reinforced PVC hose, polished chrome turret|
|Right Side, Vacuum Service Complete Plumbing Assembly|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok