Eppendorf™ Conical Tubes™ with Snap Cap™ PCR Clean
Benefit with the new format 25 mL conical tube. Saves storage space, minimizes contamination risks and causes less plastic waste.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 0030118413
- Reduced height gives easy sample access even with low-volume pipettes and tips – reduced risk of cross-contamination between pipette and tube
- Single-handed opening and closing through SnapTec™ cap version for fast liquid extraction and addition
- Centrifugation stability up to 17,000 x g for both tube variants - SnapTec™ cap and screw cap
- Tightness of the lid is ensured over a broad temperature range
- Less storage space needed due to ∼20 % lower height compared to 50 mL conical tubes
- Matching accessories for centrifugation, mixing and heating, sample preparation and storage ensure straightforward integration into existing laboratory environment
- Premium USP class 6 raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity and optimal sample and pellet visibility
- Screw cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and reduces contamination risk
- Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is checked and certified for quality and purity.
- The 25 mL conical tube with SnapTec™ cap is autoclavable at 121 °C in 20 min.
- Cell culture applications, optimal for pooling, e.g. pooling media from 3 x T75 flasks (25 mL)
- Sample preparation in microbiology and molecular biology labs, e.g. bacteria culture in midi prep size, cloning, DNA extraction when working with a relatively high amount of biological starting material (in botany)
- Storage and transport of samples and solutions up to 25 mL
- Preparation of master mixes and buffers
|200 (4 bags × 50 tubes)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok