Contec ABRATEC Diamond Grit Abrasives with Quiltec Backing
Remediate stainless steel, remove disinfectant residue and minimize rouging due to residues and soils. The Contec ABRATEC Diamond Grit Abrasives with Quiltec; Backing are designed to work with non-ketone based solvents. Compatible with autoclave and gamma irradiation processing to help maintain the integrity of sterile environments.
Manufacturer: Contec ATQT0280
- ABRATEC abrasive cloths are made with various levels of abrasive grits backed with Contec’s unique Quiltec fabric
- Quiltec fabric is significantly more durable and abrasion resistant than similar foam-backed abrasives
- The abrasion resistance and the Contec sealed border technology allow the Quiltec side to remove sanding debris without contributing additional particles to the remediation process
- ABRATEC abrasive cloths are designed to work with solvents, including the IPA/water blends typically found in sterile processing environments
- ABRATEC cloths are also available irradiated with a dose of 25-50 kGy, which helps maintain the integrity of sterile environments
- ABRATEC cloths are faster, cleaner, have lower particulation, and are safer than similar foam-backed abrasive products
|8 x 10cm (3 x 4 in.)|
|Removal of residues from stainless steel surfaces|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok