Contec CONTEXT Cleanroom Paper
Reduce the risk of contamination in cleanrooms with appropriately sourced paper. Contec CONTEXT Cleanroom Paper is impregnated and coated with a special polymer combination that inhibits particulate breakdown and chemical extraction. Ideal for recording notes and work instructions.
Manufacturer: Contec 7177W
- Reduce the risk of contamination in cleanrooms
- CONTEXT cleanroom documentation products have been developed to provide cleanrooms with paper and notebooks that reduce the risk of contamination
- CONTEXT paper is impregnated and coated with a special polymer formulation that inhibits particulate generation and chemical extractables
- High brightness, high capacity
- Ultra low particle generation and metallic ion content
- High tear and tensile strength
- Mullen burst strenth of 50 lbs. per square inch
- Heat resistant. 22.5 lbs (gsm).
- Compatible with standard and high-speed laser printers
- Also compatible with wet and dry copy systems
- Ideal for recording notes and work instructions
|8.5 x 11 in. (216 x 279mm)|
|Wet and dry copy system|
|Recording notes and work instructions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok