Contec Sontara AC Aircraft Wipes
Tackle tough cleaning agents and applications without falling apart. Contec Sontara AC Aircraft Wipes are engineered to resist snagging on metal parts and corners. This makes them superior to paper or cheesecloth wipes which snag and tear, leaving behind lint or threads.
Manufacturer: Contec AC1212
- Nonwoven wipes made of Sontara AC premium aerospace grade fabric
- Designed for critical cleaning, specifically in manufacturing and maintenance applications
- Low-linting for snag resistance
- Able to withstand many solvents without falling apart
- Manufactured in an ultra-clean spunlacing process with no contaminating binders or glue
- Lot-numbered for traceability
|For dry wiping applications associated with critical manufacturing and maintenance|
|Aircraft cleanroom wipes|
|12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5 cm)|
|Cellulose (55%), Polyester (45%)|
|500/box, 1 box/case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok