Contec EasyCurve Mop Heads
Choose from non-sterile or validated sterile versions; mop heads are autoclavable. The Contec EasyCurve Mop Heads use curved mop faces with pivoting connectors for easier surface contact at a variety of angles.
Manufacturer: Contec EZMP0150
DescriptionEasyCurve Mopping System provides the convenience of a self-wringing mop without the ergonomic pain. Compact system (mop, bucket and cart) is designed for all size cleanrooms and requires minimal storage space. Mop heads attach to a curved, stainless steel frame to provide superior performance, flexibility, and reach. The curved head design offers a true "lift and pull" surface cleaning action, ensuring uniform distribution of disinfectants and cleaners. All components are sold separately.
- Flat, fabric-laminated mop heads
- Drip-free hydrophillic polyurethane foam; compatible with most common solvents
- Durable polyester fabric outer layer reduces particulation and ensures uniform distribution of disinfectants and cleaners
- Non-dripping mop head suitable for use on ceilings, walls and floors
- Sterile or nonsterile
- Available with a sealed edge to increase durability and eliminate the chance of fiber and particle contamination due to exposed foam
- Ribbed microfiber face provides users with smooth and easy mopping for better particle pick-up and contamination removal
|1/bag, 48 bags/case|
|Knitted polyester fabric / hydrophilic urethane foam|
|Designed for use in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing plants, hospitals, compounding pharmacies and other critical or controlled environments|
|14 x 4.25 x 0.75 in. (36 x 11 x 2cm)|
|Mop head, polyester|
|EasyCurve mop system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok