Contec PeridoxRTU Sporicidal Disinfectant and Cleaner
Disinfect with maximum efficacy, without the risks of bleach. The Contec PeridoxRTU Sporicidal Disinfectant and Cleaner is ideal for high level disinfection in pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and medical device facilities. It is compatible with most cleanroom materials of construction.
Manufacturer: Contec CR85336
- Broad spectrum disinfectant effective against bacterial spores, bacteria, viruses, TB and fungi (mold)
- Combat spores with the industry's fastest sporicidal claim. PeridoxRTU is an EPA-registered high level disinfectant that was designed to eliminate and prevent the spread of spores, as well as more than 40 other pathogens. This broad spectrum disinfectant is fast acting and is effective against bacterial spores in 3 minutes, bacteria and viruses in 2 minutes, fungus in 1 minute and TB in 5 minutes. PeridoxRTU has over 40 EPA registered claims and does not contain bleach, alcohol, phenols or quaternary amine compounds.
- Compatible with stainless steel, this unique sporicidial disinfectant and cleaner is ideal for use in cleanrooms. It is fast acting and will not damage stainless steel equipment. PeridoxRTU requires no rinsing and leaves no film on surfaces, making it ideal for use on critical surfaces. The patented, hyperactive chemistry provides fast results. With its shorter contact times and powerful wetting agents, PeridoxRTU stays wet on the surface longer and works faster. The result: assured efficacy against hard-to-kill spores and other dangerous pathogens every time you clean and disinfect. It is also extremely effective in killing fungi such as Aspergillus niger on non-porous surfaces in 1 minute and on porous surfaces in 10 minutes.
- PeridoxRTU is an effective alternative to bleach. It provides maximum efficacy without the risks of bleach, including damage to stainless steel and other sensitive surfaces as well as the handling and mixing of bleach by staff. The ready-to-use formula eliminates the exposure of personnel to bleach and the time and labor necessary to dilute bleach to the required concentration.
- PeridoxRTU is ideal for use for high level disinfection in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device facilities. It is compatible with most cleanroom materials of construction, and can be used on work stations, stainless steel equipment, floors, wall, and ceilings. PeridoxRTU is compatible with all Contec mopping systems and hardware. With its short contact times, the use of PeridoxRTU also ensures compliance to protocols for the most effective disinfection.
|Broad spectrum EPA-registered|
|PeridoxRTU, Single bagged|
|2.1 to 2.2 at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok