Contec Polywipe-C Wipes
Maintain cleanliness in ISO Class 5 cleanrooms. Contec Polywipe-C Wipers are a cost-effective upgrade from less critical wipes. A soft, nonabrasive texture cleans surfaces without scratching.
Manufacturer: Contec PC1212
- The lightweight Polywipe-C wipe is designed for general-purpose cleaning in ISO Class 5 (FED-STD-209E Class 100/M-3.5) environments
- Ideal for wiping interior surfaces of process tools and other equipment
- A cost-effective upgrade from less critical wipes
- Made with 100% polyester interlock knit for good solvent sorbency and abrasion and chemical resistance
- Textured surface cleans without scratching
- Laundered and packaged in a ISO Class 4 (FED-STD-209E Class 100/M-2.5) cleanroom
- Lightweight 100% polyester interlock knit wiper offers good sorbency with solvents
- Ideal for cleaning interior surfaces of process tools and other equipment
- Soft, nonabrasive texture cleans surfaces without scratching
Laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom. Flat packed. Basis weight, 120g/m2. Also available sterile. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
|Ideal for cleaning interior surfaces of process tools and other equipment|
|12 in. x 12 in. (30.5cm x 30.48cm)|
|75 wipers/bag, 10 bags/case|
|Polywipe-C cleanroom wipes|
|ISO Class 3 and 4|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok