You can save item(s) to your list now to purchase when our pricing system is available.
Contec PROSAT Presaturated Knitted Polynit Wipes
Clean surfaces and equipment in critical environments where aggressive solvents are needed. The Contec PROSAT Presaturated Knitted Polynit Wipes are premoistened polyester wipes for general purpose cleanings. Wipes are textured with a no-run interlock knit for good solvent sorbency, abrasion resistance and chemical resistance.
Manufacturer: Contec PSPN0028
- Ideal for applications where large quantities of wipes or aggressive solvents are needed for wiping surfaces and equipment
- Available with both 100% Semi Grade IPA and 70% USP Grade IPA, 30% DI Water
- Extremely low in particle and fiber generation
- Soft, non-abrasive textured wipe cleans without scratching
- Premoistened polyester wipes are designed for general-purpose cleaning in ISO Class 5 (FED-STD-209E Class 100/M3.5) environments
- Ideal for wiping exterior product surfaces and cleaning the interior surfaces of process tools or other equipment
- Standard weight wipes are made of 100% textured polyester with no-run interlock knit for good solvent sorbency, abrasion resistance, and chemical resistance
- Heatsealed and saturated with various blends of isopropyl alcohol and deionized water
- Low in particles and extractables
- Laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 (FED-STD-209E Class 10/M2.5) cleanroom
- Sterile wipes are Validated Sterile to 10-6 Sterility Assurance level in accordance with AAMI/ISO 11137 Method 1 Guidelines for the sterilization of medical devices
- Sterile PROSAT Knitted Polynit Wipes are conveniently packaged for use in sterile core areas and are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass-through and environmental cleaning
|9 x 9 in. (23 x 23cm)|
|6% IPA/ 91% DI Water, Semi grade|
|Cleaning and wiping in cleanroom environments|
|No-run pique knit|
|PROSAT™ Presaturated Wipes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok