Contec PROSAT Sterile Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes
Wipe down isolators, cabinets, hoods, and other cleanroom equipment and tools. Contec PROSAT Sterile Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes are ideal for cleanup following BD RODAC plate sampling. These wipes are designed specifically for sterile environments.
Manufacturer: Contec PS7030IR
- Designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device applications
- Choose spunlaced nonwoven 100% polyester wipes for improved cleanliness, economical hydroentangled polyester/cellulose wipers, or meltblown polypropylene wipes for improved durability
- Conveniently presaturated with 70/30 blend of semi-conductor grade IPA and DI water or 70/30 blend of denaturated ethyl alcohol and DI water to reduce VOC emissions and hazardous waste
- All wipes are sterilized by gamma radiation to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level and validated per AAMI ISO 11137 (Method 1) guidelines
- Certificate of Sterility and Certificate of Irradiation included
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 (FED-STD-209E Class 100/M3.5) environments
- Individually lot numbered resealable pouches with tamper-evident labels ensure product integrity and cleanliness
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ISO Class 4|
|Ideal for routine and in-depth cleaning of equipment, instruments and other laboratory equipment, designed for sterile environments|
|Prosat™ presaturated wipes|
|9 x 9 in. (23 x 23 cm)|
|70% IPA/ 30% DI Water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok