Contec QuickConnect Mop Handles and Hooks
Choose from a lightweight anodized aluminum, durable electropolished stainless steel or fiberglass. Contec QuickConnect Mop Handles are available in fixed length or telescoping models to fit all mopping needs.
Manufacturer: Contec 2671A
DescriptionQuickConnect mop head frames and handles offer maximum flexibility for cleaning in critical environments. Invest in one handle and choose various interchangeable heads and frames for specific applications.
QuickConnect Mop Handles
- Use with full Contec line of mopping systems
- Telescoping lengths: 16 in. (41cm) extends to 30" (76cm); 50" (127cm) handle extends to 92" (234cm); 69 in. (175cm) extends to 10.8 ft. (3.3m)
- Fixed lengths: 16 in. (41cm); 60 in. (152cm)
- For hard to reach ceilings and walls, a 16' (4.9m) anodized aluminum handle is available; 4 piece handle easily separates for autoclaving
- QuickConnect handle hook, available to fit 0.9" (2cm) and 1" (2.5cm) handles
- Mop handle hook securely holds QuickConnect handles to the bucket trolleys, reducing the chance for mishaps or spills
|For cleaning in critical environments|
|extends to 16 ft.|
|VertiKlean, VertiKlean MAX, Edgeless mop, EasyCurve and EasyReach mops, DualClean system, QuickConnect mop head frames|
|4 piece extendable handle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok