Contec Tax-Fre Dry Mopping System
Dry mop floors and walls in cleanroom, laboratory, clinical and industrial settings. The Tax-Fre Dry Mopping System, Contec features a telescoping handle for hard to reach places. Its pressure-sensitive formulation will not scratch or damage surfaces.
Manufacturer: Contec WWP08
- Disposable coverswith unique, non-transfering, low-tack adhesivecapture small particles (powder, dander, dust, lint, hair and other debris)
- Extremely clean surfaces without the use of solvents or other liquids
- Covers feature soft texture; will not scratch or harm sensitive surfaces
- Large trapezoid-shaped mop head swivels on a lightweight 2.4m (8’) telescoping aluminum handle, allowing operators to clean hard-to-reach areas
- Designed for dry mopping floors and walls when liquids are not recommended
- Large 23 x 5 in. (58.4 x 13cm) tapered swivel head attaches to lightweight 8 ft. (2.4m) telescoping handle (two-piece) allowing operator to clean hard-to-reach areas
- Pressure-sensitive formulation will not scratch or damage surfaces
|Extension Mop Handle|
|Ideal for cleaning floors and walls in powder spray environments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok