Contec Edgeless Non-Sterile Mop Heads
Manufactured from a continuous tube of strong, durable 100% polyester knitted fabric. Contec Edgeless Non-Sterile Mop Heads are looped to form tubular mop strands that will not shred, break or deteriorate, eliminating contamination.
Manufacturer: Contec EL5BLU
The Contec Edgeless Mopping System is the cleanest floor mopping system available for critical environments. The system is designed for semiconductor, pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries for lab clean up and process area cleaning. Mop heads are designed to meet general purpose cleaning needs in ISO Class 3 or less critical environments and are available in a wide variety of models to meet different cleaning needs. Edgeless or QuickConnect handles, frames, adaptors and bucket systems are available separately to complete the system.
- Mop strands encapsulate liquids for maximum sorption; generate significantly lower particulate and extractable levels compared to conventional cotton string or nylon mops
- Mop heads laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom
- Resistant to chemicals, mold and mildew
- Loops eliminate cut edges and provide improved cleanliness
- Tail bands improved control and allow easy mopping around equipment legs and wheels
- Available in four models:
- Original--traditional tub construction
- Textured--twisted strands increase sorbent capacity
- Long textured--holds more liquid for mopping larger areas; lasts up to 10x longer than traditional mops; feature colored tail bands for area segregation to minimize cross-contamination
- Enhanced ribbed tube mop head with textured headband--increased durability
|White with blue tail band|
|Contec Edgeless Mopping System|
|Non-sterile cleanroom laundered long textured mop head|
|Designed for use with aqueous solutions containing cleaning agents and disinfectants; compatible with wide range of chemicals|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok