Contec Edgeless Non-Sterile Mop Heads
Manufactured from a continuous tube of strong, durable 100% polyester knitted fabric. Contec Edgeless Non-Sterile Mop Heads are looped to form tubular mop strands that will not shred, break or deteriorate, eliminating contamination.
Manufacturer: Contec EL5BLK
- Designed for wet mopping in controlled environments and cleanrooms
- Ideal for use in sterile environments
- Mop heads are constructed from a continuous tube of 100% polyester knitted fabric, looped to form strands that encapsulate liquids for maximum absorption
- Mop heads are free of any cellulosic contaminants
- Textured mop heads feature ribbed, twisted strands for 60% more sorbent capacity than standard Edgeless mops
- Textured knitted polyester tube mop heads help eliminate contamination from breakage and deterioration of traditional string mops
- Mop heads are laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 (FED-STD-209E Class 10/M2.5) cleanroom
|Nonsterile, laundered and ribbed mop head|
|Edgeless mop system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok