Contec VertiKlean Wall Washing Systems Sterile Mop Heads
Use with VertiKlean Wall Washing System which is designed for cleaning vertical surfaces. Contec VertiKlean Wall Washing Systems Sterile Mop Heads and Covers are comprised of laminated polyester fabric and high sorbency polyester foam for excellent cleaning capacity and abrasion resistance. A textured option for applications that require improved particle removal is available.
Manufacturer: Contec TMVKMOPIR
- Lightweight, polyester, disposable
- Ideal for applying disinfectants and wet cleaning vertical surfaces, ceilings, and walls in controlled environments; reaching awkward corners and ceilings with a complete range of motion
- Absorbent foam carries solvents and disinfectants to the surface; polyester fabric offers excellent abrasion resistance and helps distribute the liquid uniformly on the surface being cleaned
- Heads are laser cut to seal edges, further limiting potential contamination in the mopping process
- Textured surface option is ideal for applications requiring additional scrubbing performance
- Contain no cellulose; compatible with a wide range of chemicals, detergents, disinfectants, and cleaners
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Textured mop head|
|For applying disinfectants and wet cleaning ceilings and walls in controlled environments|
|AAMI, ISO 11137|
|Knitted polyester fabric/ 60ppi polyester foam|
|12 in. medium frame|