Corning CoolBox XT Systems
Provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity, or batteries.
Manufacturer: Corning 432033
- Accommodates variety of sample formats and temperatures
- Modular design holds wide array of sample tubes and plates
- Enables cooling up to 16 hours or freezing up to 8 hours with one Corning XT Cooling Core
- Reduces risk of ice contamination
- Available in single- or double-capacity systems
- Internal cooling or freezing cores provide hours of 0.5°C to 4°C cooling or −20°C to 0°C sample freezing
- Can be used with dry ice
- Compatible with Corning CoolRack™ and Corning CoolSink™ thermo-conductive sample modules
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Benchtop cooling system|
|Enables cooling for 16 hours, freezing for 8 hours|
|CoolBox 2XT, CoolRack XT M24, and CoolRack PCR96|
|CoolBox 2XT PCR system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok