Eisco™ Copper Calorimeter with Wooden Box
Calorimeters are used in the process of measuring the heat of chemical and physical reactions. This copper calorimeter is 75mm x 50mm and rests on a felt pad inside a polished wooden box. Includes an adjustable brass nickle plated thermometer holder and copper stirrer.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ PH0446
- Copper calorimeter, 75 mm x 50 mm
- Calorimeter rests on a felt pad inside a polished wooden box
- Used in the process of measuring heat from chemical and physical reactions
- Includes a brass nickel-plated thermometer holder and copper stirrer
- Adjustable thermometer holder
Warranty and Services
1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Calorimeter, stirrer, felt pad, dwood box, thermometer holder|
|Heat measurment of chemical and physical reactions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok