Corning 384-Well Solid Black or White Polystyrene Microplates
Manufactured from medical grade polystyrene for strength. Corning 384-Well Solid Black or White Polystyrene Microplates are used for florescent and luminescent assays. Lot tested for opacity and low fluorescent/luminescent background.
Manufacturer: Corning 3575
- Minimal well to well crosstalk
- White microplates enhance luminecent signals and have low background luminescence
- Black mircoplates have low background flourescence and minimize light scattering
- Available untreated for solution-based assays, with high binding for immunoassay applications, or tissue culture treated for cell growth
- Medical-grade polystyrene
- Well volume: 112µL
- Working volume: 20µL to 80µL
- Surface area/well: 0.06cm2
- Treated surface options are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Reducing protein and nucleic acid binding at low concentrations, and increasing assay signal to noise|
|(NBS) is a Corning proprietary treatment technology used on polystyrene microplates to create a nonionic hydrophilic surface (polyethylene oxide-like) that minimizes molecular interactions.|
|standard, low flange|
|20 to 80μL|
|384-Well Low Flange Flat Bottom Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok