Corning 384-Well Low-Volume Solid Microplates
Same low reagent volumes as 1536-well plates without the need for new instrumentation
Manufacturer: Corning 3824
Polystyrene plates feature a unique square-to-round well design with a conical-shaped bottom that provides easier access and imaging for superior assay performance.
- Bottom reduces fluid and air entrapment, greater signal-to-noise ratio and reduced FP signal (mP) when working with very low volumes
- Each well has a raised rim to reduce cross-contamination during assay and liquid-handling process
- Choose black plates for fluorescence applications or white for luminescence applications
- Ideal for immunoassays
- Can bind medium (>10kDa) and large biomolecules that possess ionic groups and/or hydrophobic regions
- Working volume: 2 to 20µL
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Provides easier access and imaging for superior assay performance, fluorescence applications, reduce cross-contamination during assay and liquid-handling process|
|5 to 40μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok