Corning 384-Well Clear Bottom Black or White Polystyrene Microplates
Manufactured from medical grade polystyrene for strength. Corning 384-Well Clear Bottom Black or White Polystyrene Microplates permit top or bottom analysis using detection microplate readers.
Manufacturer: Corning 3712
- Molded polystyrene with opaque walls and optically clear bottoms
- Readable from top or bottom for direct microscope viewing and CCD camera-based detectors
- Opaque black or white walls prevent well to well crosstalk
- Recommended working volumes of 20 to 80µL; total well volume of 112µL
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Suited for flourescent and luminescent assays
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standard
|Attachment and growth of anchorage-dependent cells|
|20 to 80μL|
|384-Well TC-treated Microplate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok