Corning 96-Well Next Generation CrystalEX Protein Crystallization Microplates
Optimized for high-throughput sitting-drop protein crystallization
Manufacturer: Corning 3552
- Choice of two materials: cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) and zero polarization polymer (PZero) for zero background polarization and nonbirefringence
- Each of the 96 reservoir wells is flanked by either one, three, or five protein wellswith SBS-standard spacing between the centers of adjacent well clusters High-clarity protein wells offer optimal microscopic crystal viewing
- Crystal cup well design facilitates centering and collecting of protein crystals
- Reservoir working volume: 25 to 150µL
- Without lids; use optical sealing tape (05-539-107)
- Alphanumeric markers in each well cluster for easy identification under the microscope
- Conform to SBS specifications for full compatibility in automated crystal screening
- Available with hydrophilic-treated well surfaces for improved microdrop mixing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok