Corning 96-Well Nonbinding Surface (NBS) Microplates
Treated with a Corning proprietary treatment technology to create a nonionic hydrophilic surface (polyethylene oxide-like) that minimizes molecular interactions. Corning 96-Well Nonbinding Surface (NBS) Microplates are ideal for reducing proteing and nucleic acid binding at low concentrations, and increasing assay signal to noise.
Manufacturer: Corning 3600
- Ideal for homogenous assays such as Scintillation Proximity Assays (SPA) and fluorescent assays
- Modified polymer surface is nonionic hydrophilic, minimizing bio-interaction within wells to reduce nonspecific binding and reagent costs
- Significantly reduces protein and nucleic acid binding to polymers, maintains enzyme activity, and inhibits adhesion of a number of cell lines
- Stable to aqueous solutions containing EtOH
- Use at temperature range of 4° to 37°C (39° to 99°F)
- Compatible with a wide range of plate readers, liquid handlers, and robotic systems
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For homogenous assays such as scintillation proximity assays (SPA) and fluorescent assays|
|39° to 99°F|
|Plate readers, liquid handlers and robotic systems|
|4° to 37°C|
|75 to 200μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok