Corning Baffled Polycarbonate Flasks with Caps
Designed with baffles to provide premium agitation at lower speed for gentler, more efficient aeration. Corning Baffled Polycarbonate Flasks with Caps are ideal for shaker culture applications.
Manufacturer: Corning 431401
- Erlenmeyer style
- Made from optically clear polycarbonate
- Graduated at 50mL intervals
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Available with vent caps for applications requiring sterile gas exchange
- Two-position polypropylene plug seal cap can be opened for gas exchange or closed for a liquid-tight seal
Non-baffled styles are also available in all sizes on www.fishersci.com.
|Vented screw cap|
|Top style: Threaded|
|For shaker culture applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok