Corning Bar Coded Storage Tubes: 1D/2D Bar Coded
For enhanced sample storage, identification and retrieval
Manufacturer: Corning 8507
Feature a synchronized coding scheme that minimizes confusion and the risk of duplication, while enabling safe and secure sample identification.
- Maximum Identification Synchronized 2D and linear bar code
- Maximum Information 14 x 14 dot 2D bar code
- Bar Code Stability Laser-etched, not an attached label
- Compound Compatibility Polypropylene construction throughout creates inert vessel
- Temp. tolerance: -180 to +110°C (screw cap); -80 to +110°C (TPE cap)
- Length: 43.9mm
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|96 1D/2D Bar Coded tubes, Enhanced sample storage, identification and retrieval|
|TPE Septum Caps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok