Corning™ Basic Fibroblast Growth Factors (bFGF), Human Recombinant
Isolated from pituitary glands
Manufacturer: Corning™ 356060
The Corning portfolio of cytokines, growth factors, and media supplementation offers a wide array of proteins that result in proliferation or differentiation of the affected cells.
- Vialed, highly purified growth factors with high biological activity
- Broad range of highly purified natural and recombinant lymphokines
- Enriched culture supplements to be reconstituted/added in the medium of your choice
- Propagate your cells under more defined serum-reduced or serum-free conditions
Growth factors are proteins that bind to receptors found on the surface of non-hematopoietic cells. Each family of growth factors affect specific cell types, e.g., nerve growth factors (NGF) affect nerve cell types, and epidermal growth factors (EGF) affect epithelial cell types.
Corning offers a range of growth factors that are derived from different species, both natural and recombinant. These growth factors have been used to promote long-term proliferation in cell culture and to induce cell differentiation in a variety of cell types under serum-free or reduced serum conditions.
- FGF is supplied lyophilized, bFGF in 3.6mM Tris, PBS pH 7 buffer
- bFGF (human) is lyophilized
|5 x 10 μg|
|Useful for the maintenance and differentiation of sympathetic and sensory neurons, as well as neuronal cells in-vitro|
|Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor|
|Lyophilized from phosphate buffered saline, carrier free, reconstitute in dH2O or serum-free medium|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok