Collagen I, found in most tissues and organs, is most plentiful in dermis, tendon, and bone. It is an integral part of the framework that holds cells and tissues together and has been recognized as a useful matrix for improving cell culture. in vitro use of collagen can exert effects on the adherence, morphology, growth, migration, and differentiation of a variety of cell types.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading
- Rapid expansion of cell populations
- Serum-free or reduced serum culture
- Cell adhesion assays
- Improving survival of primary cells in culture
- Tested for ability to promote attachment and spreading of HT-1080 human fibrosarcoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Collagen I purity >90% by SDS-PAGE
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok