Corning™ BioCoat™ Collagen I Inserts with PET Membrane
Ideal for applications involving adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines
Supplier: Corning™ 354541
- Each lot is tested for the ability to promote attachment and spreading of HT-1080 human fibrosarcoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is also tested for ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
- Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi; cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For research use only.
Bulk quantities are also available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|Adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines|
|2° to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok