Corning™ BioCoat™ Gelatin Culture Dish
Pre-coating with gelatin (obtained from porcine gelatin) eliminates time-consuming preparation
Manufacturer: Corning™ 356653
Commonly used in the culture of normal and transfected cell types, including vascular endothelial (i.e., BME, BAEC), muscle, embryonic stem, HUVEC for E-Selectin expression and VEGF induction, and F9 teratocarcinoma cells for gene expression studies.
- Provide attachment and growth-promoting substrate for the culture of a variety of cells
- Lot-to-lot consistency results in reproducible experiments
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines
Bulk quantities available; please contact your Customer Service Representative.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok